Sunday, May 1, 2011

Great Weekend









I have crossed over! A few weeks ago, I went to the ATT store and mind you, I dreaded it like a hammer to my thumb, but I went. I needed a new phone. Mine was cutting off, dying. So, after the sales rep. begged me to purchase an iPhone, I objected, held to my "I simply don't need that" attitude and went with the 'free phone' option, it was one for texting, like actually for an elderly person. It stunk! I hated it. So....my co-workers kept tempting me. "Look at this, try this" and "Oh, you can do this". I tucked my tail and went back to the ATT store. I traded in my phone. They kindly waived the $15 trade in fee that I wasn't told about. I purchased the iPhone 3. I went to BestBuy and got the OtterBox I like...yes, it's pink. Lily will die, but, I like it. I am getting to know my iPhone. Yay Me!
Our weekend has been pretty relaxing. We've worked on the yard, I did laundry, cleaned house and made some new recipes. Daniel is having a blast with LightSaber App I put on the my phone...thanks Scott, you know how to make a little boy happy! Daniel played his second big boy baseball game yesterday. He made some mistakes, and kept making the same ones. Mark and I yelled,"You need to get in front of the ball", " You gotta do this and that".....we sounded like he was 18 years old. He is so funny. He takes everthing pretty darn serious. We have practiced this weekend. He is determined to not make the same mistakes. I told him to do his best, remember what he has practiced and don't worry about the mistakes he made or will make.




Addison was too pretty for Sunday School today. She sat beside Mark and played with him during our class. She is an inspiration for me. If I ever think I feel bad, or can't tolerate a shot, or something I need. I think of her pain, her procedures, the botox shots in her muscles, the surgery. She is tough, she is made "outta good stock" as my Grandfather used to say. Well, at least half is good for her. Sorry, I loath her bio-father. BUT her real Daddy, is well......the best. He is definately God sent.
A storm is brewing, so I am definately fixing to lose internet connection!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment