Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bloggity Blog and Daniel is Seven

I am so new to the blogging world!! I can not figure out how in the world you "Follow" a blog if the icon isn't on their page or their profile?? Please...enlighten me if anyone reads this...share your wealth of knowledge. I see where a few of the fabulous blogs I love to read (because they are precious...people I go to church with and love to keep with their babies) are going private.It is so sad that something wonderful can be so dangerous. The internet world is a prickly, "proceed with caution" world anyway. So...girls, please enlighten how I can keep up with ya. I am not one to hang around after church alot and socialize...I am usually the one rushing home to finish dinner as my whole family has Sunday Dinner at my house after church (which I looove...usually).



Just look at this little dude!! He turned SEVEN on June 19 and I can't believe it!! He pulled another tooth a few days...now minus 3...top two and one bottom...picture to follow!! I promise!! He is so into legos, army anything, and gets lost in a world of play that I love to linger close to and listen to the sounds he makes playing, the voice changes, and great animal sounds he can make!!

Ok...the blog thing may grow on me...we'll see. Love, Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World! So happy to see you on here. You have such a sweet and beautiful family, and Kyle and I think the world of you guys. Your little man is a doll...can't believe he is turning 7?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out my wedding pictures online and I have some great ones of Mr.Daniel!! I can't wait for you to see them you will just melt! There are some really great pictures of all of the kids! I just have to go through them and see which ones I can't live without. There are over 800 to choose from. When I get my CD I will give you copies!
    I am having trouble getting use to the blog
    things too. I love looking at all of the cute pictures of everyones kids. They are growing up so fast at church it is unreal.
    To Follow : Go to your reading list on your dashboard and choose add. The trick is you have to have the web address of the person you want to read. Ususally I go to someone page that has them listed down the side and pull up someone I want to follow and then copy and past that web address. Hope that helps. If not I can show you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you had a blog sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading blogs...just not good at keeping mine updated....

    ReplyDelete